MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is next for BJ? Frankie Edgar or Gray Maynard?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 02:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ruckus
Big Dawg

Ruckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Lets sort of settle this right now, cuz its old and i think alot of people dont get it....

Let me break it down for you, Maynard, Edgar, whoever, bring Fitch down from 170 or let him stay at 170 and bring KOS and watch them get beat too...

People need to realize a couple things about Dana White he is a promoter 1st not a businessman, but e does know fighters, BJ, FINALLY is dialed in so go get Faber Brown and Aldo and watch him systematically smash each of them, I think the Daughter in his life is something that adds to his motivation now and TBF....he's not to be phucked with at 155......some 170lb guys could fight him and stay at 170 and still he would beat them....

Enjoy it, you may never see a guy as good at his weight again....

Done....
AGREED and repped.

For fighting's sake though he needs someone. I think it should go like this;
Edgar, Maynard than KenFlo II...personally I would rather see Aoki and Alvarez come over from Japan because I really don't think anyone is in the same world as BJ.