MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is next for BJ? Frankie Edgar or Gray Maynard?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm not sure why people want to bring Aoki over to fight BJ.

The only thing, the absolutely only thing that Aoki has that will be of any use to him in a fight with BJ is his BJJ. That's it. Aoki will not be able to take Penn down, not even close, his striking is far, far behind Penn and he's not a very big guy, so he will be thrown around everywhere if BJ wished. Also, if by luck, if my some amazing work of God he actually does get BJ down, BJ is a very skilled guy when it comes to BJJ, as we all know.

Terrible, terrible fight for Aoki.

As far as this thread goes, at this point it's somewhat up in the air about who should/will get the next shot. I think Edgar and and Maynard would both be decent choices, however, I would like to see a rematch with Kenny.

Why a rematch with Kenny you might ask? Well, I want to see him get beat up again, and I also believe he is the #2 LW fighter in the world, skill wise, not ranking wise.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote