MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is next for BJ? Frankie Edgar or Gray Maynard?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 04:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I think Thomson or Alvarez would actually present the biggest challenges to Bj at the moment at lw. Thomson is a very dynamic striker with good timing and would not be intimidated by Bj, I dont see him running from Bj like Kenny did. The same goes for Alvarez, he would not have a problem going toe to toe with Bj. I dont think either of them would be able to beat him, but they have the best chance at lightweight. Aoki would get murdered quickly. Aoki has flashy bjj, but its not world champion level like Bj's. Aoki wanted no part of the ground game against Shaolin. Unfortunately for Aoki, Bj probably has the best hands at lightweight and maybe the second best in mma. That would leave Aoki with zero options in that fight. Terrible match up and wouldnt make it out of the first round. Bring in Thomson, Alvarez, or even Hellboy (I dont think he would actually come to the UFC though).
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote