MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is next for BJ? Frankie Edgar or Gray Maynard?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #28 (permalink)
kc1983
Featherweight

kc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Yeah, Bj would murder Aoki. I want to see Edgar vs Bj, personally. Gray is a boring fighter, and his stand up is really bad... Edgar has really crisp boxing, good footwork, good head movement, and good wrestling as well.

If Bj took Edgar down, though, it'd be over pretty quick I imagine.
Not only do I see Maynard as a better fit opponent to challenge BJ but he also holds a victory over Edgar. For this reason alone I think Gray should be next in line if he gets past Nate.

Do I think he could beat BJ? At this point, probably not...but Penn will have to defend the belt eventually so opponents will be needed.
kc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote