MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #412 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
It's the Russian in me, not the Jew...I can't even walk in the city anymore without complaining like a neb. (I did also shavve my killer goatee too for a birthday present for my ma...the worst was when I had my ears' gauged and the wind would blow through the steel holes...nashty.)

I have probation today and I don't wanna take a drug test. I does has fake pee but the dude who takes the urine samples at the place takes his job reaaaallllyyyy seriously.
The Russian in me is so brave I put the lights on my goyische tree all by myself. It was L&M who complained like a neb, but to be fair, it scratched the shit out of his arm when he watered it. FYI, Irish complaining is almost as hardcore as Jewish complaining. And when you combine them - FUOCO!!!

I have to shop some more. Not looking forward to it like I usually do, because of the whole shopping sucks thing.

Sig Credit to Toxic