MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kenny's Corner during Guida Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2009, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
MagiK11
I LOVE BACON
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Kenny's Corner during Guida Fight

Am I the only one who can't watch that fight without muting the damn thing?

Don't understand why (think it's his brother) is screaming his head off! Find it very annoying and on the other hand pretty much telling his opponent exactly what he wants Kenny to do next. He did the same thing in the BJ fight, and at the end of that fight BJ was joking saying something along the lines of how he kept screaming two, two and he knew it was a hook coming.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you weren't bothered by it, but as a fan that dude ruined that fight a bit for me because I kept focusing on his stupid ass voice instead of the fight itself.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is online now   Reply With Quote