MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kenny's Corner during Guida Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghZombies View Post
Yeah dude, I totally agree. You could barely hear the crowd, just his corner yelling at him. It was like watching one of the fights from TUF episodes where there is no crowd noise just their corners yelling out 'Elbow, elbow!' all the time.
Still, if Kennys corner are yelling out all the moves he gonna do, but Clay STILL can't anticipate and use it to his advantage then guess he doesn't deserve to win it.

I thought of that too and Florian definitely deserves the win and pulled off a great performance, but it did feel like a fight on TUF cause I really almost didn't hear the crowd.

Also Gluteal Cleft I naturally both pay attention and zone Goldie and Joe out cause I'm so use to hearing them babble it doesn't bother me, but Kenny's brother just erks me!

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote