MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kenny's Corner during Guida Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
MagiK11
I LOVE BACON
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
I'm surprised you were able to hear that guy's voice over Rogan's. Worst commentator I've ever listened to. Goldberg isn't much better but Rogan takes it to a whole other level. I try my best to ignore them without having to mute the TV but it's very hard.

Are you kidding, Rogan is the best color commentator in MMA. Yeah sometimes he says things that have me scractching my head but overall he is very knowledgeable in MMA and nobody comes close to him in the entire industry. You ever watch other promotions commentators? They sound so boring and make me want to pass out as I'm watching the fight.

But back on topic, Keith sucks!

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote