MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito Ortiz Tests Positive For Homosexuality

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Asian Sensation
who's next?

Asian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enough
IMO the shit Tito did to shamrock he kinda had it coming to him you got to remember that after the first time they fought ken and tito surposedly ended their feud but then ken started talking smack again and how tito is afraid to fight him a second time and after tito kicked his ass a second time he still complained so i guess in a way it was justified but the whole guy mezger middle finger thing was a little over the top probably trying to gain more attention to himself since we all know tito is an attention fiend but the one thing that made me lose all the respect i once had for tito was when he started talking about how the chuck fight was an early stoppage and to think i was trying to defend this man before the chuck fight saying he doesnt always complain after poor performances or losing