MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mir vs Carwin for Interim title at UFC 111 in New Jersey?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
tap nap or snap
Flyweight

tap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nicetap nap or snap is just really nice
wow, I love both these fighters, I had either of them capable of getting the belt away from brock, but i like mir a bit more. However, in carwin he's dealing with a big wrestler who's also a bjj purple belt (i think), outside of the ufc carwin has plenty subs, not that i think he will sub mir, but i do think if he gets it on the ground he'll be much harder for mir to sub, and if he gets on top, it could be the end of mir's night especially with his GnP. now standing we know carwin has raw power, but mir seems to have picked up a good stand up game, so I don't know who to give the edge to there. it will be a very intresting match up, and i'm seriously thinking of taking the trip to the US to watch it. who ever wins i'll be happy and sad at the same time
tap nap or snap is offline   Reply With Quote