MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mir vs Carwin for Interim title at UFC 111 in New Jersey?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
streetpunk08
Bantamweight

streetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By Allstreetpunk08 Is Beloved By All
No way in hell does Mir deserve a title shot at this point in time, Kongo wasn't exactly at the top of the ladder coming into that fight. Dos Santos and Cain are both infinitely more deserving, not to mention Nogueira beat Randy Couture after losing his title so his 1 win after losing the belt is at least as impressive as Mir's imo, I just don't understand why the UFC wants to give Mir the shot here, it's completely outta nowhere.

As for the fight if it happened, I see Mir getting KO'd. Mir's chin has never been stellar and Carwin's hands are just completely devastating, it's only going to take 1 shot to kock Mir out and I don't see Mir getting this fight to the ground.

Last edited by streetpunk08 : 12-16-2009 at 10:18 AM.
streetpunk08 is offline   Reply With Quote