MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mir vs Carwin for Interim title at UFC 111 in New Jersey?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 11:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I dont know that Mir really deserves a shot at any kind of heavyweight strap at the moment, but Carwin definetely doesnt so it makes me happy to see him have to face some real competition before he gets an actual shot. I really hope that Brock actually comes back soon so that we can get back to having an actual champion and sort this mess out. Brock being out of the mix right now is going to end up knocking some deserivng guys out of title contention before they get there shot. Cain and JDS already deserve shots at the title, but they are both about to face some very tough competition. In my opinion the JDS/Yvel fight is a toss up and I might even lean towards Yvel. The Cain/Nog fight is tough to call, but I would have to favor Nog based upon experience and overall skill. I do not want to see Cain and JDS sent to the back of the line, but I think that is very likely what is about to happen.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote