MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skilll Gap Between TUF 1 and the Other Seasons

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Disregard of the number still in the UFC. Or how snazzy they look nowadays as they fight. What matters isn't the shotgun theory, its how many have a legitimate shot at a title in their weight class. Few if any.

Forrest is about the only one who I ever watched and said, yupp, he might have the gonads to get a title opportunity. But look at these ****s in 10...Lesner could knock the shit out of any of them from his hospital bed. Its pitiful.

I'm a little worried the UFC cares less about raw talent and more about pisspoor personalities and big names. Which is really sad I think.
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote