MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New pic of Brock............. he looks.....

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #28 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I guess if anyone gets to have that hair, it might as well be him, the guy could kill most people on this planet.

It's just that the haircut is so bad it embarasses ME even, and it legitimately causes people to hate him the first time they see him haha.

Enough about my cosmetology tips for Brock. Just find him extremely interesting to watch, and I wish he would make an effort to come back as a babyface.

During the buildup, fight, and post fight with Randy, Brock was extremely respectful and kind to him, and I hope he can be that level-headed when he returns.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote