MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kenny's Corner during Guida Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
SOmeone should of went over there and kicked that loud mouth motherf**ker in the nuts. Damn that was annoying. Retard doesnt know how to nip it in the bud. People are trying to fight and fans are trying to watch, not trying to listen to some jerkoof mish mouthing....my goodness that was a total buzzkill for me and all the people I had invited over. WOuld it of been funny if Dana walked over there and gave whoever was barking in the corner a flying bitchslap, then held out his hands like what the hell is the matter with you? Then just turned around and walked away.
If that happened I would have finally +repped Dana to make up all the negs I sent him I still can't watch that fight without muting it cause I feel like climbing up the wall hearing that jackass scream the whole fight! No wonder Dellagrotte left.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote