MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo vs Shields Being Finalized For April CBS Event

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
Where have you been all my life?

lol, I've been preaching Jake Shields on this forum for a couple of years now.

And every fight I'm the only fan around.

Everyone said....Daley would beat him, Lawler would beat him....hell I had a few guys telling me that Nick Thompson would KO him.

But the thing is, his hybrid wrestling and Gracie BJJ is just too much for alot of fighters to handle and he knows how to finish fighters, he's always the underdog, and he's fought tough competition his whole carreer.

He's a vet and Hendo isn't going to walk through him in any sense of the phrase.
Finally you found one....LOL

Personally, I think Hendo is going to intimidate and also beat the shit out of Shields to be simple, real talk look for the clinch of the cage then dirty boxing, at this point Hendo is kinda mini Randy Couture....

Last edited by coldcall420 : 12-18-2009 at 08:42 PM.
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote