MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo vs Shields Being Finalized For April CBS Event

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
Jesy Blue
Bantamweight

Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Jesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
Jake Shields has finished 8 of his last 9 by submission or TKO all in rounds one and two.
of the one that could not be stopped was J'M'M.... because monkey's are IMMORTAL!

anyways... this will come down to who enforces their kind of game; if Shields can get the Greco Roman olympian down and keep him there, Hendo's big weakness is he has no anti-BJJ. if Hendo keeps it standing/clinching, Shields is gonna find himself on the Transitional Champion footnotes.

i wish them the best....

on a business side, i think it best for them to put Hendo down to MW because if you have The Last Emperor, The Dreamcatcher and... Dan.... all in different weight classes it keeps all your big names from eating each other.

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote