MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo vs Shields Being Finalized For April CBS Event

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesy Blue View Post
of the one that could not be stopped was J'M'M.... because monkey's are IMMORTAL!

anyways... this will come down to who enforces their kind of game; if Shields can get the Greco Roman olympian down and keep him there, Hendo's big weakness is he has no anti-BJJ. if Hendo keeps it standing/clinching, Shields is gonna find himself on the Transitional Champion footnotes.

i wish them the best....

on a business side, i think it best for them to put Hendo down to MW because if you have The Last Emperor, The Dreamcatcher and... Dan.... all in different weight classes it keeps all your big names from eating each other.
It wouldn't be so bad should Dan fight Mousasi or Fedor. I mean GSP absolutely tooled Penn and Penn is still regarded as one of the top P4P fighters in the world.

I think whoever loses out of Hendo and the others will still be seen as a very good fighter. I mean if Hendo destroys Shields, I still think that Shields is one of the top WW fighters in the world.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote