MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sanchez out for awhile?

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyChief View Post
I have to wonder what these dudes think when they look in the mirror the next day. My brother was a fighter (RIP) and I only saw him get whipped once. I thought he might quit at the time but, as do these guys I imagine, he just took the time to heal, started training again, and forward he went.

It's that fighter mentality...not just anyone can do this. And not just the physical side...the mental toughness, drive, dedication, and stamina is just as critical.

We'll have to wait and see "what" Diego returns to the Octagon but my money is that he will come back in true warrior fashion and dominate most all of the 155 lb division.

But I believe he'll be back...it's what he is. And anyone who steps into the Octagon knows what chances he/she is taking.
Diego has true heart like GSP said Alves will get better from that loss, and he got better from his loss to Hughs....

Same here, plus Diego's inner Chi is probably his focus right now with all that Tony Robbins stuff.....

Yeah Diego is fine he wins his next 5 fights you heard it here 1st.....

Thought you saw fierce before, now he is two things, motivated and pissed....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote