MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo vs Shields Being Finalized For April CBS Event

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
Jesy Blue
Bantamweight

Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Jesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
It wouldn't be so bad should Dan fight Mousasi or Fedor. I mean GSP absolutely tooled Penn and Penn is still regarded as one of the top P4P fighters in the world.
i don't mean from a talent perspective... you're right win or lose these guys are still tops!

from a business perspective they can have these three guys on three separete matches on the same card over and over again and it would never be boring; top recognizable names, championships, domination..... money!

the biggest thing that pushed the WWE in the 90's was that it had equal competition with WCW; competition makes each other better. Strikeforce has to build itself up so that in 5-6 years it can EQUALLY compete with UFC. this is a big step towards that.

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote