MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Evans and GSP sparring!

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2009, 07:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Why would it break records? I got news for you for all the hype the UFC has given Anderson Silva he sucks as a ratings draw.
Well, you never really know that before an Event thats right, but I am pretty sure that this fight would sell a lot. I mean two of the best MMA Fighters of 2 decades finally compete against each other. You can't ask for anything more, even through this fight would make it into History.

This Sport is still in the early stage! So i can understand that somebody like Lesnar still sells more Tickets then an Anderson Silva. But exactly a fight like that could help the MMA world to change that a littel bit around.

Nothing against Lesnar i think he is a great Athlet!

PS: Has somebody found out how the Song is called when Evans walks into the gym??

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 12-19-2009 at 07:33 AM.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote