MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 110 will also air for free in Australia

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nefilim777
-Raids Into Transylvania-

Nefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For GreatnessNefilim777 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWoods View Post
I have no problem with Austrailia getting the card for free. Its a new market that needs a taste of what the UFC and MMA can offer. I think its a good idea that doesn't put the "on the fence" fans (the potential new fans who aren't sure if MMA is their thing) in a position of shelling out $50USD to watch something they could end up hating. It doesn't force Austraian fans to make a leap of faith with their wallets.

Good move by the UFC
Yeah I agree, they're trying to expand the brand and this is the perfect method. Hence why Sinosic and Sotiropulous are on the card also, gives the home crowd somethin to cheer for.

Lock the gates, make them watch...
Nefilim777 is offline   Reply With Quote