MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #526 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
they did hurt i've got some swelling on my forehead, not to much though. but i let him throw them to get the armbar setup. yay for Joe Promfret for showing me this! (Joe Promfret is Joe Lauzons Trainer, and my first instructor when i started grappling)
Well as long as you don't look like Fitch after GSP or Diego after Penn then good job!

He did leave himself be open for that, but he didn't know so...sucks for him! I be he thought he was gonna win when he was on top!

He was probably like yes...YES...wait what?... What the hell?!... NOOOOO!!!..... TAP TAP TAP!!

Post fight: "What the hell was that?!"

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran