MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My thoughts on Strikeforce's card last night...*spoilers*

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
The_Sandman
Flyweight

The_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really niceThe_Sandman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by evzbc View Post
I was blown away.

It was, in my opinion, the best fight card I have ever seen.

The MMA showcase of the Lindland fight (Souza's striking is lightning, I'm excited to watch him)...the fight of the year in Melendez/Thompson...and my boy Cung Le putting on a clinic then getting KTFO....

I don't know what it was, I guess just the fact it was:

-FREE
-In HD
-Barely any commercials

IF it was the UFC on Spike, you would have seen the next event spammed, their vid game spammed, and the same shitty commercials stuffed down your throat until you felt like vommitting.

That Quadros guy needs to not be on camera, but I really like where Strikeforce is going, I LOVE their fighters, and I can't wait to watch more of them.
I agree.

The whole event from beginning to end was just amazing. For once, every fight was better than the one before it.

Props to Scott Smith, never give up.
The_Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote