Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who wants to bet with the Champ again??

1K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Ghizman 
#1 ·
Lets go fellas its that time of the month again.The fight I am going to be betting on this week is the Scott Smith, Patrick Cote fight.. I will be taking Cote because I feel Cote is the much better fighter. If any of you care to lose step up and give me your terms :cheeky4:

#27 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I think Smith is underrated and Cote a bit overrated but this fight is pretty even so I'm not touching it. Good luck to everyone else and jdun11 I think your one loss is to Daman5 he brags about it in his sig.
Yea this fight is pretty even IMO but its the only one where I see anyone disagreeing. The other fights arent very even. But Cote is a little better on the ground and has a very good chin. I dunno I just think Scott Smith is getting hyped up because of his KO of Drago. Noone seems to remember if Smith didnt land that punch Drago would have finished him right there. But he connected, so props to him. I just think Cote has more options.

#28 ·
jdun11 said:
Yea this fight is pretty even IMO but its the only one where I see anyone disagreeing. The other fights arent very even. But Cote is a little better on the ground and has a very good chin. I dunno I just think Scott Smith is getting hyped up because of his KO of Drago. Noone seems to remember if Smith didnt land that punch Drago would have finished him right there. But he connected, so props to him. I just think Cote has more options.
I've said it before but I think Smith's fight with Terrel really showed he is pretty good and kinda like a mini-Chuck. He was sprawling Terrel like crazy and just teeing off on him at will until the ref mishap.

#29 ·
I'll take a bet. I got Smith. Cote is more the technical striker, but Smith is just the harder puncher and stronger by far and if it goes to a slugfest I believe Smith pops him on the button. What's the terms JDun?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.