MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #571 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
The Mir...it's on a recent thread...allhott and bothery.

Just went out to lunch with a friend, she gave me two klonopin which won'tget me high, but it's something!

Oh and I'm looking Josh Grispi's record....he's only 21?! Boy is going to be supastar!
I have to try this other vitamin K you speak of.

BTW my dog ate about 29384723473287429743 cookies out of a tupperware somebody left open. There should have been a revolving door out to his tie-out last night. He was all spazley all night, sugar high I guess.

so last night, when somebody made those peanut butter cookies with the hershey kiss in the middle, when they cooled off, I put them on top of the fridge. NO way is the dog getting up there, unless he can fly.

Sig Credit to Toxic