MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] Boxing Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2009, 10:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
im kinda with you on this one, i cant stand boxing one way or another but it seams like pac's the one that said no, superstitious or not mayweather has to do the same things too, it seams like paq is the one with something to hide
Its not even a completely superstitious thing. The olympic drug testing procedures can call for fighters to have blood drawn the day of the fight. Manny feels like this would be detremental to his performance, I dont know if that really would hurt him or not. Manny said he would gladly have blood drawn as soon as the fight ended and up to forty eight hours prior to the fight, he just didnt want to do it on the day of the fight. He has no problem doing a piss test on fight day. I understand where he is coming from and I dont get why Mayweather is being such a tool about this.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote