Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

***OFFICIAL*** Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout Pre/Post Fight

4K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  TheGreg 
#1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon facing Sam "Hands Of Stone" Stout in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm taking Joe Lauzon here. Sam Stout has far too many holes in his game. But his biggest problem looks to be that he's just not strong enough in his clinch work and grappling. I think Lauzon will be able to outwork him pretty swiftly.

#5 ·
Stout's problem is he needs to get away from Shawn Tompkins, Tompkins was 0-4 as a fighter and why somebody would continuously follow him from gym to gym is beyond me, Stout has good hands but the rest of him game needs to continue to develop and it won't happen working with Tompkins.

#8 ·
I still can't believe Stout, guy is the same fighter he was 6 years ago, at 19 he was a huge prospect and the world was his but now he is really fading out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.