MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #152 (permalink)
Yanal
Amatuer

Yanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enoughYanal will become famous soon enough
I absolutely agree with you. I wonder what happene with that case. There were also no witnesses as the father was supposly "eating ice cream outside the shop".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
Yes, Coldcall is special indeed...there is no way anyone could "fall asleep" while getting a tattoo. Especially on their damn face... It would take a lot of drugs for that to happen to me...

tattoos and cancer? WTF dude... That like came out of left field..
lol. I know but it actually increases the risk of skin cancer. Check the link I posted earlier on this thread. It's a debatable issue but it's true.

Last edited by Darkwraith : 12-27-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Yanal is offline   Reply With Quote