MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - wukka's Log

Thread: wukka's Log
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #749 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanal View Post
Wow. Dude you must be motivated for this much involvement. Any tips on how to stay motivated? I get the idea of attempting to but soon lose motivation and focus. Which I think are the key points on staying on track.
Lol, thanks. If yu notice though, my workouts are pretty sporadic, which isn't good. I need to be more motivated. I think a good way to stay motivated is by making small goals though, and then acheiving them. If you have too big of goals, it's easy to get unmotivated and lose focus. Also, logging all your workouts so you can see progress helps as well.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote