MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #702 (permalink)
Toxie
DP's Queen

Toxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level nowToxie is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
diet fake red bull + vodka = brain power.

Waiting for my dog to finish puking outside. He has been getting sick on and off most of the night. This has happened once before, and he was OK. I'm hoping it's just a doggy thing.
Aww poor puppeh! I hope he's okay. Maybe he ate too much? Keep us updated on his condition.

I'm entertaining myself by reading a Romanian tabloid. It's like 10x more scandalous than the ones we have in North America. This psychiatrist was found dead in his house and they posted a picture of his body when they found him. This other Romanian socialite had silicone implants that cost her 20 000 euros (she could have saved a sick child with that money). Stupid stuff like that.

Sig made by the awemazing D.P