MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #710 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
I wouldn't say im stressed at work right now, but I am pissed at the managment because apparently its ok NOT to tell me that they are going ahead of schedule and they need more parts pulled. So when the welders come looking for parts they expect me to drop what I'm doing and wait on them hand and foot....**** that, I have stuff that I have to get done this week so while im out destressing in Vegas from friday till tuesday.

UGHHHHH this happens all the time here, and it drives me nuts so today i said hell with it and didn't pull the parts, im waiting for the manager to come to me about it and seeing as he isn't my boss ill let him have it.
Armbar. Easy as that.