MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #721 (permalink)
Redrum
Featherweight

Redrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I bet you're somewhat disturbed by now.

We were invited to a New Year's party, and L&M doesn't want to go b/c it's at work. I support that, however meeting the people who invited us later at the boring ass f*cking boring fraternal organization doesn't appeal much.

That place is pleasant enough but so unbelievably f*cking dull, it makes me want to bang my head against the wall about 200 times.

It beats sitting home for the who knows how many f*cking years, though.

We watched the 3rd Alien, one of the DVDs I got. Never gets old.
I LOVED the performance of Charles S. Dutton in this movie. He is just an amazing actor.

One of the best lines I have ever heard in a movie was from Mr. Dutton is Alien 3, "The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your ****in' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging!"

----------

Right now I am enjoying a delicious Cohiba Dark cigar with a glass of Silverado merlot