MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #723 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
I LOVED the performance of Charles S. Dutton in this movie. He is just an amazing actor.

One of the best lines I have ever heard in a movie was from Mr. Dutton is Alien 3, "The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your ****in' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging!"

----------

Right now I am enjoying a delicious Cohiba Dark cigar with a glass of Silverado merlot
It's well written, well cast, good screenplay, unbelievable photography, etc. There's a lot of very talented relative unknowns in that movie.

Ever since I saw the first Alien, I have also been a fan of H.R. Giger's art. I get the calendar every year, and I got a Borders GC for my birthday that I haven't used yet; I'd like a book of his art.

And yeah, Charles S. Dutton was told to go to town, and he did not disappoint.

Sig Credit to Toxic