MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito Ortiz Tests Positive For Homosexuality

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGracieHunter
lol those guys work 300 day years and the wear and tear on their bodies is insane. Cmon man I know we're on an mma forum here and pro wrestling is "pathetic" and all that stuff but those guys are more likely to pick up injuries due to the amount they work.
Exactly.

I'm a big fan of WWE and UFC so if someone says "go watch WWE!" to me ill say "okay i will "

Just because its fake it doesnt mean its painless. i mean if you do a move wrong or overwork yourself its not like you can say "oh its okay cause we're not really trying to hurt each other!"

pro wrestling is fake, but the hazards are real, in some cases.

1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Diego Sanchez
3. Glover Teixeira
4. John Dodson
5. Michael Bisping
6. Jon "Bones" Jones
7. Nate Diaz
8. Nick Diaz
9. Demian Maia
10. Dong Hyun Kim
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote