MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - God I hate sherdog

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJames View Post
I was recently banned also. The mods there are biased as hell.

This site seems to be much different. Just need more posters on this quality forum.
Actually this site does have a lot of posters. To be honest most of the talk goes down in the VIP lounge, if you think this site is quality then upgrade to Premium or Lifetime member, trust me when I say its MORE then worth the buy.

Either way you seem like a great contributor and please stay active. Every forum needs a great member. Glad you picked the best MMA forum on the web. Not like it was a hard choice

Happy New Year as well