MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - God I hate sherdog

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 01:15 AM   #36 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Actually this site does have a lot of posters. To be honest most of the talk goes down in the VIP lounge, if you think this site is quality then upgrade to Premium or Lifetime member, trust me when I say its MORE then worth the buy.

Either way you seem like a great contributor and please stay active. Every forum needs a great member. Glad you picked the best MMA forum on the web. Not like it was a hard choice

Happy New Year as well
I most likely will be getting a lifetime membership some time in the next week or so. I just need to set up the paypal thing.

I really like this site, love the vBookie thing. Very original for a forum and quite fun also.

Last edited by JimmyJames : 01-01-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: bad grammar
JimmyJames is offline   Reply With Quote