MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aoki vs Hirota

Thread: Aoki vs Hirota
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
PunchUintheFace
Banned

PunchUintheFace Needs A HugPunchUintheFace Needs A HugPunchUintheFace Needs A Hug
here's what I really think, Aoki is a douche that needs to get punched in the face. Yes, though Hirota displayed a little too much heart by not tapping earlier the arm breakage was unecessary. Aoki didn't even give the guy a chance to tap at that last attempt he just went all out for the kill. To makes things worst he parades around the ring acting like a prick & even admitting to intentionally breaking the guys arm afterwards. Oh how I wished he'd come to the US so he'd get Sakurai-ed again. I'll give the guy props for having a brilliant groundgame that applies good to modern day mma but in the US he wont be able to do much against the likes of bigger & stronger opponents like the UFC & Strikeforce lightweight rosters that majority are good solid wrestlers with good enough ground game to out power Aoki in positions. He'll get Lesnar-ed..against the top LW in the US...though I'd be more happy with another Sakurai-like punch to his ugly face that sends him looking retarded again..

Last edited by PunchUintheFace : 01-01-2010 at 08:28 PM.
PunchUintheFace is offline   Reply With Quote