MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aoki vs Hirota

Thread: Aoki vs Hirota
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Man his apology actually makes him sound more like a douchebag, I mean he actually says that he knew his arm was broken but if it hadn't of been stopped he would have just kept wrecking it. F*** Aoki I had little interest in seeing him get his ass beat by BJ before but I would be down to see him get Diego'd now.
So what should he have done? He said it was popping and the guy wasn't tapping. Should he have let go and tried for a different sub, to see if that one would hurt him enough to make him tap? Isn't it his job, when it comes to submissions, to either threaten a fighter with, or injure your opponent until you win?

I seriously don't understand how anyone can have a problem with him breaking the arm. The guy could easily have verbally tapped, and Aoki would have stopped. Nothing he said implied that he would have broken it had he not submitted.

It is the fighters job to submit and/or the refs job to stop it when a fighter is in danger.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote