MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aoki vs Hirota

Thread: Aoki vs Hirota
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
I think you are reading that into it.
Quote:
I was stopped afterward, but even if I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me."
That just tells me that he doesn't care one way or another if the guy is too stupid to submit. What if he had simply dislocated it, let go because he had thought it was broken, and then Hirota turned around and Ko'd him with a scott smith-esque balboa punch? We would all be calling him a fool for not finishing the fight.

All I'm saying is that I'm not hearing the same thing you are when I read his comments.

Also, on a side note, does anyone else know how good his english is? (if he can speak it at all?) If he is being translated, I wonder if that changes this at all. Just curious.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote