MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dream Plans to Add Andrei Arlovski, Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Yeah, even with his glass jaw Arlovski would run through Tim Sylvia right now. Arlovski looked decent against Fedor until that laughable flying knee attempt led him to getting KTFO, and he didn't have chance to look good against Rogers. I'd like to see Arlovski in DREAM and would love to see him string a couple of good wins together and maybe get back into the UFC, he is only 30 after all. Still got some good years left in him I feel.

Yet if he simply kept his hands up to protect his face he would fair so much better....Training with Freddie Roach really I though that would have been corrected, although Freddie Roach is who he is mainly cuz of Manny.....Such a simple fundamental in boxing to keep your guard up yet Andrei cant....what a waste....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote