MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
It made my day seeing all the happy little faces. Except Chuck, who struck terror into my heart. That's how smart DW's dogs are, that they are able to survive in the same house as Chuck.

Toxic's dog is surely the one of the toughest dogs ever.

Cornbread's cat has the sexiest name ever.

Magik, how do you get a cat to keep a shirt on? I've never seen a cat that would tolerate clothing.

Now I need a pic of KryOnicle's dogs helping him skate along on the ice. That's why they're so happy, because they have such an indulgent owner.

I have to conquer uploading pics to here one day. My dog is beautiful, though I say it myself. I might just send some helpful staff pictures of him and ask them to post them.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote