MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How long does it take till you get cauliflower ear?

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
shamboner
MMA Fanatic

shamboner has a little shameless behaviour in the pastshamboner has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground'N'Pound5 View Post
hey, i wanted to wrestle for my high school (im actually a pretty good grappler just because i watch and learn MMA fights which has actually helped me in fights)

I know that i would get cauliflower ear because of personal stories from other wrestlers so i wanted to know how long would it take to get it, how to know of signs of it, and how to prevent it
I started wrestling when i was about 4 years old and didnt not have any sign till i was 17 going into my senior year of high school. WEAR HEADGEAR. your teamates will hate you but tell them to wear theres and its no big deal. I had to have surgery so mine isnt as bad as most but you can get it from grappling or even boxing. You will need a head gear for almost all of competition so get used to it and it will help alot with cauliflower ear.
shamboner is offline   Reply With Quote