MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What is a takedown worth?

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Nothing, but if you can stop the opponent by do anything to you the entire round by laying on him unfortunately you win.

The fight for sure should've been a draw, but no way 3 judges score a round 10-8, especially considering Thiago didn't really dominate it, a la GSP-Fitch round 1

I love how you ignore my question I previously posted and continue to debate a take down absolutely is worth something in MMA why would you respond that it isnt.....

I'm not sure you know what your talking about but those take downs in the 1st and 2nd scored in the judges eye's as they are supposed too.....remember Chuck taking Wanderlei down at the beginning of the 3rd in their fight...yeah he did that cuz he really wanted to wrestle with Wandy.....he did it for quick points scored in the 3rd....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote