MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 12:32 AM   #859 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I turn up the f*cking heat whenever my spouse isn't around. It's freakin cold in upstate NY right now.

Oh Quagmire......you came and you gave without takiiiiiiing........*tears up*
We just moved to her home state of Texas from Chicago. When we lived in Chicago I always had kept the house warm. It gets really f*cking cold there.

So far the coldest day this winter for Texas has been in the 40's which is like a warm day for winter back home.

I am from Sweden, and lived most of my life in Chicago. But I f*cking hate it when it's cold in the house when it could be warmer.

It's a never ending battle between us she turns it down, I turn it up. This goes on all day long.