MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #173 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR1109 View Post
i just keeped thinking of punching the guy in the face and yea it felt like super heated razors on my back but from wat ive heard if i can take getting one ther i can take it anywer im gonna start a sleeve on one of my arms havnt decided yet but ill post when i get em
I have actually heard that one of the worst places to get a tattoo is on top of the foot. I know a few people that have them and they said it feels like you are having a nail driven through your foot the entire time.

And I have started a sleeve on my right arm. I have it from my shoulder to about my elbow right now. I'm not sure where to go from here just yet though.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote