MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - why is it that wrestlers cant stop the wall walk

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
JimmyJames
Lightweight

JimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJimmyJames Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
Agreed pretty trashy fight overall. Radhad did just enough to win the fight with the takedowns while Silva was being way more gunshy than he usually is. With performances like that both would get absolutely killed by Shogun and Machida in title fight. I wonder if getting his lights shut down for the first time by Machida affected Rashad's choise of gameplan against Silva...

Anyway, assuming Rashad vs. Rampage -fight is next I really hope Rashad comes with a proper game plan, because Rampage has great wrestling (Re: Hendo fight) and arguably just as dangerous (although less technical) striking as Silva does. Basically with a perfomance like that I see Rampage knocking Rashad out pretty quick.
I agree with everything here except that Rampage has less technical striking. Rampage has some of the best boxing at LHW, sure he isnt a complete striker because he doesnt throw kicks at all. But he is a more technical striker than Thiago Silva who has just shown that he is a brawler so far in the UFC.
JimmyJames is offline   Reply With Quote