MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Entering the 2010 with 108.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Entering the 2010 with 108.

So, after watching the 'cursed' UFC 108 PPV, which turned out great, I checked out, what's planned for the rest of the year (well, the first quarter of it..). And when that was finnished, a question blew in to my mind - Did the surprisingly good 108 opened the gate to a very exciting start of 2010?
Sure, anything can happen, becouse injuries come and go, but we can atleast hope, can we?

Let's take a look at the next PPV's.
109 - Ok, maybe nothing that exciting, from a 'name' standpoint, and even though I'm not buying it (don't live in the US), I'm definatley going to watch it, and maybe it can turn out like 108!
110 - At least for me, it's getting really interesting from here. First of all, we have a ME, where the winner should be one of the next contenders. Then there is Silva-Bisping and Cro Cop-Rothwell, both probably being stand-up wars, and more..
111 - GSP-Hardy, Alves-Fitch, Mir-Carwin, Baroni-Davis. Should I really comment?
112 - Nothing for this is official, but there are going rumors about Silva-Belfort being here!
113 - Rumors for Machida-Rua 2 and Evans-Rampage.

Like I said - anything can happen, when injuries comes along, but if everything turns out like this, 2010 could come with a real bang!
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote