MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Crusher's road to the ring

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
I haven't posted anything in a while and was surprised to see how many views my log had gotten and hope I can help anyone with interest or questions, so feel free to post. I have been nursing a hyperextended hip flexor and dealing with some stuff at home. To celebrate the new year I have restarted my nutrition and home workout. Which I have encorperated the Spartacus circuit into. Tonight will be my 1st night back to MMA and I am already sore from the at home workouts. Tonight I will be working out with some friends at their gym called Vision MMA.

I have also been looking in to the TRX Suspension training. Normally I am not into gimmick based workout equipment but it makes sense and hardly takes up any room at all. Most importantly it maintains range of motions as it is completely non restrictive. I am still undecided so if anyone has any experience with this please post.

Link to Spartacus circuit:
http://www.menshealth.com/spartacus/workouts/

Also my new protein should arrive this afternoon and I will post a review sometime this week. It's the mint choc. No Carb Isopure mix. I ordered the 3lb to try from DPSnutrition.net if it is good I will order a 7lb tub.

Last edited by The Crusher : 01-04-2010 at 02:27 PM.
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote