MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post

Magik, how do you get a cat to keep a shirt on? I've never seen a cat that would tolerate clothing.
It was after we got her fixed so she was drugged up so I'm sure that helped. But that cat is a wild one but at the same time chill when it comes to playing dress up. Guess she just likes strutting her stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
He's amazing! One of the best looking boxers I've seen (except Butterbean <3 )

Upload them and send me the links, I'll resize them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
@ MagiK---- your Boxer is lovely---

Thanks to both of you, and yeah I love that dog to death. Super well behaved, doesn't mess with the cats much, and is great around kids. (Not that I have kids yet) but if I did I wouldn't worry at all with this dog, and most boxers.

Also Satori, your dogs are pretty bad ass as well. Use to own a blue nosed pitty but it passed away due to some urinary track infection but I'm not sure I'd want a pit bull these days, even though I love them at the same time.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote